School’s Out Art Camp – Summer – Sign-up Now!
1 – 4 pm $35 per three hour session includes all supplies, $157.5 per week (10% off)
Two to three projects per day in a different combination of canvas painting, ceramic painting, clay hand-building & wheel throwing, glass fusion, crafting, multi-media.
Ages 5-13, our camp instructors include two wonderful retired elementary art teachers with tons of experience working with all age groups. We accommodate for the differences in the age groups. The glass in our glass fusion projects are all pre-cut and we do not allow the children to cut their own glass.
Can sign up for any amount or combination of days.
Sign-up for entire week & get 10% off.
Eight Weeks of Summer Camp – 1 p.m. -4 p.m.
June 5-9, 12-16, 19-23, 26-30
July 5- 7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28
June 26-30 – Safari Fun
July 5-7 – Tropical Paradise
- Wed-Pottery Painting Mermaid or Sailboat Box, Glass Fusion
- Thurs-Canvas Sunset, Clay Handbuilding
- Fri- Pottery Picture Frame, Pick Your Own
July 10-14 – All About Emojis & Bugs
- Mon- Emoji Canvas, Clay Emoji
- Tues-Glass Bug or Butterfly, Lightning Bug Jar Painted Pottery
- Wed-Picnic Ants Cup, Emoji Animal Glass Bow
- Thurs-Emoji Activity Canvas, Lady Bug Chip & Dip
- Fri-Pick your own
July 17- 21 – Native American
- Mon-Canvas Dream Catcher, Clay Indian Pot
- Tues-Kokopelli Mug, Glass Lizard
- Weds-Canvas Eagle, Grandmother Turtle Plate
- Thurs-Pottery Vase with Native American Symbols, Painting A Pottery Horse
- Fri-Pick your own
July 24-28 – Pets, Pets, & Pets
- Clay Dog or Cat, Pottery Painting Animal Mugs
- Canvas Paint your Pet (Bring in a picture of your Pet), Glass Dog or Cat House
- Dog or Cat Food Bowl, Lightning Bug Jar
- Animal Bank Painting, Canvas Painting-Smells so good
- Pick your own
summercampregistration2017-1 – Summer 2017 Art Camp Registration
Call 314-205-9000 or fill out and email the registration to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable deposit of $35 is due at time of registration for 1-5 day registrations. The deposit will be applied to camp cost. Remaining payment due first day of camp. Send a snack and water bottle with your child to camp. We will provide a paint smock for your child during camp.
Contact us if you have any questions at 314-205-9000 or by emailing us below:
Each session includes all art supplies, snacks and a lot of creative fun! Pottery Painting, Glass fusion, Canvas Painting, Clay Hand building. You can register either by:
Registrations must be in two days before camp date. We will email you a confirmation that the date was available and your child is enrolled.
Knowledgeable camp counselors will show campers how to fuse pieces together, use techniques such as lettering, stenciling, and silk screening, and create beautiful, original pieces. Campers get to work with ceramic pieces and glass pieces with the personal aid of our staff.
All pieces except the canvases will to be fired and are ready in one week to pick up.Before or after hours care available at $5/half hour. Open to all campers 5 – 15
Reservations and a non-refundable $35 deposit required. For more info, call 314-205-9000, email us at email@example.com or stop by and talk to our friendly staff.